Saturday, June 18, 2011

di loot

Sorry I have been so bad about posting. I was super excited to blog last year, but as time goes on, the appeal seems to wear off more & more. I can't promise I'll be better, but I will update from time to time!

Remember how I had so much fun at the grand opening of the Sugarhouse DI?

Well, I thought I would show you all my loot.

I had my way with the shoe section.

We'll start on the left with the cutest little OshKosh sneakers! $1.

Next up is a pair of brand new tap shoes! $2.

Moving on to the ruby red Dorothy slippers! $3

Super cute & brand new Nine West shoes for me! $6.

Fun and retro-esque t-straps! $4.

(Yes, I continue to buy things for my future kids. Oops!)


Two bright and fun Fisher Price toys! The shape sorter was $1 and the ring tower was 50¢!


An old sugar container for $1 and a Tupperware container for $1!


Finally, we'll round it off with a set of orange Tupperware measuring spoons at 50¢ and three Pyrex dishes at $3 each!


The Pyrex was a true prize because it took me about twenty minutes to find a parking spot. I was sweating bullets driving around the parking lot because I was getting so stressed to see people exiting with gobs of treasures! I just wanted to get in the store and start searching. I got to the Pyrex/Tupperware aisle first and I saw a lady carrying all three of the above Pyrex dishes. I was so crushed because she got to all the good stuff first. Lucky for me, the lines to check out were so long and I had a feeling to go back and look for the Pyrex one last time. I turned the corner, and there were all three pieces waiting for me!

If only I had such luck with other things in life!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Julia. I love your posts so don't ever stop ok? As for the kids shoes and toys--they will be so nice to have already. I've been buying that stuff for a couple of years too and it was nice to have a bit of a stock supply and not blow all the money all at once. So glad you got that pyrex--love those colors. Hope you're doing well and having fun! I miss seeing you at work. If you're ever bored--call me.

    ReplyDelete