Thursday, June 9, 2011

thrifty thursday - amazing

I had the most marvelous day at the DI today.

It really couldn't have been any more perfect. It was so unbelievable.

This picture will give you a little tease:


Sugarhouse DI grand opening. Oh yeah, baby!!

There was a young boy behind me who kept telling his grandma that the line was taking forever (it really was, I waited probably around 40 min. to check out). I turned to him and said, "this is a once in a lifetime experience, you are super lucky your grandma brought you here".

I think he thought I was nuts.

Pictures to come of all my treasures.......


1 comment:

  1. Can't wait for the details of your trip . . . in person please :)

    Candace and I went today and before we knew it we passed several hours there! What a store!

    ReplyDelete