Thursday, May 5, 2011

thrifty thursday

The thrift store was good to me this week! Even though I am still going strong in a Pyrex drought, I managed to find some really exciting things.

First up are these brand new Sorel boots. Never been worn! They are for g baby when he gets bigger. I definitely couldn't leave these on the rack - they were only $4.


Then I got lost in the wonderful world of OshKosh. I want to slowly start collecting fun clothes for my future kids.

Isn't this dress darling?


And I love these overalls. I am pretty sure I wore some that were nearly identical when I was a little girl.


I saved best for last! Can you stand this airplane outfit?? I almost fainted when I saw it!! It is also brand new, with tags. I really hope that I have a plump, rollie pollie baby who can crawl around in this.


Happy cinco de mayo! Go eat some yummy Mexican food today!

No comments:

Post a Comment