Wednesday, April 27, 2011

outback, baby

One of my dreams came true today because I got a new car.

I have been wanting a Subaru outback for over a century now. I have been talking about them non-stop and have to turn my head a million times every day when I see them passing on the road.

Well, I've been saving my pennies and today I was able to buy one! I figure it was my one shot to get something I really want (besides a good boyfriend or husband).

It was a little sad to say goodbye to my first car, the Jetta.


One of my favorite things about this car was the faint marks on the passenger door. Do you see those light colored circles? I always drove my gram around and when she'd get out of the car, she would use her cane to push the door open. These marks were made last year when she was here and I've never gotten rid of them. Every time I was sad that my gram wasn't here, I would look at the marks and feel better. Hopefully she will come back soon and make new cane marks in the Subaru!


Here my dad and I are driving off to the dealership.


Farewell, dear Jetta.

Here I am home with the new baby! I am so in love!


3 comments:

  1. Congrats! My husband and I just bought a new outback last month and we love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to see you in person in your car, it looks like a winner :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, girl! You have chosen a nice car, btw. My friend also bought a car months ago, and she absolutely felt the same way you did. Remember to take good care of it, and continue to love it all throughout the times. Surely both of you will be staying together for a long time. ♥

    ReplyDelete