Tuesday, April 5, 2011

a classic

I went to Provo yesterday, and of course, a stop at the DI was included! I'm going again on Thursday night for a concert, and you better believe I will be making the rounds all over!

I walked away with two complete steals.

Salt Water sandals!

Oh my, these were a staple of my youth. I had them in so many colors. I even bought a pair for myself two years ago, and I happily wear them around town. I can't wait to put my own kids in Salt Water sandals.

I felt like I hit the jackpot when I found a navy pair in the women's section (unworn even!). Then, I was browsing the through the kid's shoes, and lo and behold, another navy pair (only worn maybe one time!). Talk about having a good day. Unfortunately, my size is right in between both of these, so I'll be giving them away. The bigger pair made me have "flipper feet" and I'm sure I would have fallen flat on my face in no time. And something about my toes running off the edge in the smaller pair wasn't super attractive. But I have already found a new home for both sets and I think the future owners are both pretty darn happy about it.


There is just something so comforting and classic when it comes to Salt Waters. Plus, they are made in the good ol' USA. Seeing the logo just makes me feel at home.


No comments:

Post a Comment