Saturday, April 9, 2011

oops

I have a wicked sweet tooth. I don't think a day is ever complete without some sort of sugary treat. Tonight after I got off work, I just had to have a dessert.

This is what I came home with. I was a little embarrassed in the check out line, but it didn't stop me from having one sweet Saturday.

I bought a cake mix (to make my favorite oreos!), a cake wedge (for my dad!), two donuts, an orange roll & my favorite Skittles. I love going to the grocery store.


This is what I really wanted to buy. I love the plastic balloons on top, and then when I saw the title "cake for two", I was a goner. I am going to request this cake and label to be made when I actually have a cute boy to eat it with.


All these treats remind me of the time I was in Vermont this past January. I was super sad about my gram and had been crying in the back of the car the whole ride home from visiting the cancer clinic with her. We stopped at the grocery store and my mom told me I could get anything I wanted.

This is literally what we walked out with.


I may not have many talents, but when it comes to treats - I win every time!

1 comment: