Thursday, April 14, 2011

thrifty thursday + see ya later, alligator

I found this yellow Tupperware mug at the DI this week (sorry for the poor picture quality - I stopped the dishwasher mid-cycle, and what resulted is a steamy, blurry image). The yellow mug is fitting because I am hopping on a plane tomorrow morning to see my yellow gram! Woot woot! She is feeling so much better and has more energy, so I know we will have lots of fun!


I made her this cute & super simple plastic Easter egg garland.


I got her a bright pink shirt just in time for spring. Giving gram paper napkins has been my new thing lately. I am bringing along some Easter themed napkins, and my favorite, hip hooray! napkins. I just about peed my pants when I found these. They are so perfect. Gram just finished her last radiation treatment yesterday, and all I can say is, hip hooray x one million!

I think these paper plates are so silly and I just had to get them. I can't wait to see the look on gram's face when I serve her lunch on one of these ocean critters.

Have a great Thursday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment