Monday, July 23, 2012

on cravings


My eating habits are kind of laughable. 1) I am SUPER picky - as in, I have the taste buds of a 2-year-old. And 2) I have a lot of cravings - and most of the time I give into them. Eek!

Here is some evidence:

The kids meal at Zupas - you really can't beat the grilled cheese, wisconsin cauliflower soup & a chocolate covered strawberry.


m & m cookie from Paradise. I don't know how they make cookies so white & soft & yummy.


Mini fruit tarts/fruit pizza - my newest obsession. I ordered a dozen the other day just because I could.


Banbury Cross donuts - probably my most favorite place to go and also where I have the least amount of self control. I can count the number of times on one hand that I have exited the building with just one donut (a.k.a. I leave with multiples and sometimes I'm a bad person and don't share).


Pizza of any kind. I have made mini pizzas from Rhodes rolls for the last three meals (which means I ate pizza for breakfast this morning, whoops!)


Funeral potatoes are truly divine. I made some at 11 p.m. the other week because I couldn't help it.


Texas sheet cake - my sister makes the very best.


The smoked turkey & swiss sandwich from the Dodo. Need I say more? It is out of this world!


Which is why at the end of the day, this pretty much sums up my feelings entirely...


2 comments:

  1. Yummy treats. I too have a soft spot for banbury cross as you well know. You'll have to make a pizza for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zak was busting when he saw the joke thing at the end. I think that could sum up my life :) I'm glad you are back to the blogging world. I missed you!

    ReplyDelete