Sunday, February 6, 2011

go team, go

My gram Shirley is a true & loyal Packers fan. She has tons of Packers paraphernalia (see the bear's helmet?) & hoots and hollers during the games. Last time she was in the hospital, I called 57,000 times with no answer, so I finally called her nurse and asked her to go into gram's room and hand her the phone so we could talk. I figured she just couldn't reach the phone, but it turns out she was watching the Packers play and wouldn't even talk to me!!


She also has some Packers clothing & sent one of her shirts home with my mom to give to me. I will always love it.

So today I'm wearing it and saying,


Go Packers! Go Shirley! You kick that cancer where it counts! I love you.

2 comments:

  1. I think there were a lot of Packer's fans yesterday because of your Grandmother. And they won in honor of her!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! for the Packers and Shirley!!

    ReplyDelete