Tuesday, February 1, 2011

big day

Tomorrow is an important day for my gram. It will pretty much be decided how the rest of her treatment will go. Something that starts with a c and ends with an hemo has been wiping her out so my gram & the family needs to decide what's best from this point on. If everyone will keep her in your thoughts and prayers, that would be great! Whatever is decided, I just know deep down that she will come back to Utah and I'll have more good years with her. I really won't be able to handle it any other way, so I need to have faith in that feeling.

I have been cutting out these felt hearts one by one to make a fun valentine thing for her. (I'll post a final pic before I mail it off).


Here's the last "sneak" picture I was able to get while back in Vermont. I love it so much - gram looks so cute in her sassy zebra pants. I have it as the background on my phone and every time I see it, I am beyond grateful it was taken. (Even though looking at it makes me cry half the time, too).

She is just my favorite.

2 comments:

  1. that is a great picture of grandma! good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see your valentine project, it looks like it will be darling. This picture is a keeper :)

    ReplyDelete