Thursday, November 18, 2010

thrifty thursday

I have seriously been experiencing a Pyrex drought lately. I haven't found any new pieces in over a month - yikes! And so sad! So today I'll show you something else.

Milk glass.


Isn't it lovely? This piece is an imitation I am sure, but I still think it's pretty darn cute. I have seen some really beautiful milk glass out there, but I need to take things one collection at a time.

And right now Pyrex has my heart.


And a little update on my gram: we're waiting for some test results that will determine if the cancer has spread or if it is just isolated in the one spot. We are praying hard and keeping our fingers crossed for good news.

I called every temple in Utah today and put her name on the prayer roll. But if you don't mind keeping the prayers coming, I would sure appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment