Sunday, November 28, 2010

never has 17 looked better

This weekend was the best. It was so much fun to be with family on Thanksgiving, but I sure as heck missed my gram. I am trying really hard to be brave, but I just can't stop the tears from coming. Tomorrow is the big day when we find out about her course of treatment and what can be expected.

There were two cute young lads who put a big smile on my face, though! I love babies. Ever since I was little, I just can't get enough of them. We played pass the baby during Thanksgiving, but I finally couldn't handle holding just one any longer and tricked my brother into giving me both! He he. Aren't these little guys the cutest? I walked around with one in each arm and am hoping it's foreshadowing for the years to come. Please, oh please, let me have twins!


Another huge highlight was the game! Holy cow, do I love the Utes or what! I knew we would pull off a win. 17-16. Splendid! The rivalry is my favorite, and I am over the moon that I was able to snag a ticket on ksl. I wouldn't have missed this game for the world.


We just about froze our bums off. I am pretty sure I was a lovely shade of blue by the end of the game, but it was worth it a million times over. I can't wait for the bowl game and season tickets next year. I bleed red! Go Utes!


No comments:

Post a Comment