Tuesday, November 2, 2010

gram

My cute gram is under the weather, and I am just so sad about it. She has a blood clot and some other undiagnosed issues.

She is basically tired and not herself. And I am a mess because of it.

You see, gram is more than just a grandma. She's one of my very best friends. Because she has lived with us for half the year almost my entire life, we have a unique relationship. She is supposed to come back on December 6.

I don't know what I'm going to do if she isn't on a plane making her way back to Salt Lake in a month.


I need her to be here for fabric shopping, quilt shows, Jamba Juice, and Jeopardy. She's my best car passenger, my going-out-to-lunch buddy, and my favorite person in the world.

I know she has it in her to make a speedy recovery. But I would really appreciate it if you could say two, or three, or a thousand extra prayers for her. I know it would help her spirits and bring her comfort.

Get feeling better, gram! I am anxiously waiting to see you real soon!

3 comments:

  1. grandma loves you very much and sends you her best wishes. she appreciates your prayers and love. she says you are a wonderful granddaughter and that she is very proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julia, we're all praying for you and your Grandma. She is such a lovely person and you've inherited so many of her wonderful qualities. We can't wait to see her when she come home to Utah. We'll have to celebrate with a special lunch.

    ReplyDelete