Thursday, October 28, 2010

thrifty thursday

I figured this week's feature should involve black & orange.

Showing off this color scheme has been in the works for a bit. When I went thrifting in Logan a few weeks ago, I found the bottom Pyrex. It's a compass pattern and one that is harder to find.

I was super excited and told my friend that it would be perfect for my Halloween Thrifty Thursday post. She laughed out loud at me, and it made me giggle, too.


I mean, who really plans things like what Pyrex to photograph? But I tell you what - it's just one of the millions of thoughts swirling around in my head when I go to sleep.

I know that my Pyrex obsession is silly. And I would laugh at someone, just the same.


But at least my innate ability to remember where every DI is in the state of Utah pays off! These pumpkins would be so very boring without their retro companion.

Have a very happy & spooky Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment