Thursday, October 21, 2010

mom week continues

I have been a busy woman this week. Between watching the kids, going to a five hour work meeting, taking care of Margaret, and checking on my parent's house while they were away - I am a little tired. Plus, I have been battling a cold. Dang those colds! But I am having so much fun with my favorite kiddos in the world.

We went out to dinner and William hadn't finished his reading for the day yet. When I looked back at him in the car, he was sitting there using a wind up flashlight and getting his reading in. This boy cracks me up every five seconds!


At yummy Crown Burger, where I pretty much ate my weight in french fries. Yum, yum, and yum. Crown Burger has the best fries ever. Are these poses not the most attractive you've ever seen? What hams!


Will has been my little baking buddy. We made these yummy cornbread muffins and he told me the qualities I should look for in a future boyfriend (he has to be good at football and love the Utes, he can't cry if he gets hit on bare skin during an airsoft gun war, and Gracie said he has to be cute and a little nerdy). Seems like pretty easy qualifications to me, if you know of anyone who fits the bill - send that boy my way! (jk).


We've been reading, reading, reading.


And I've been sneaking little Halloween things in the kids' lunches. I always loved getting surprises in my lunch and now it's fun to be on the other end of it as the surprise deliverer.

I totally thought the older boys would think it was embarrassing, but they always come home and tell me how awesome it was and how they showed all their friends. I sure hope I can stay on their "cool list" during these teenage years.


These spider bags are my favorite print. I think they are the cutest. I'm not afraid of spiders at all, but I'd much prefer them on a bag instead of crawling on an indoor wall.


And I had to have these napkins the minute I saw them. Aren't they fun?! I especially love the boo! and I think the boys will totally appreciate the bite me bats.


Halloween is just too much fun!

3 comments: