Thursday, October 7, 2010

thrifty thursday

I have always been a fan of red & purple, but I have never been one of those girls who loves the color pink.

Until recently.

Slowly but surely, pink is making its debut.

It started out with clothes, and then Pyrex.

Naturally.

I am giddy about these pieces. I just love how cheery the pink is.


I remember seeing the big bowl photographed in Martha Stewart (I think?) over the summer. I was lucky to snag it for so cheap at the DI.

The top dish is from the Centerville DI. I saw it from the corner of my eye, and ran over to claim it. I have found the Centerville DI to be a gold mine when it comes to Pyrex. I don't think the people up north know what they are getting rid of! I am seriously considering volunteering there to help sort gather all the Pyrex that is dropped off.

It may be a bit of a drive from my house, but it would sure be worth it. Especially if I find more Pyrex, all pretty in pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment