Sunday, October 10, 2010

10.10.10 birthday girl

This cute gal turned ten years old today.

Okay, okay maybe ten + a few decades, but who's counting.


I just think it was so fun her birthday fell on 10.10.10. Not many people get to celebrate a binary birthday like that.

My mom has not sung in years. She will mouth the words to songs, but you never hear a peep of sound come out.

Well, tonight, at 10:10 p.m., my brother had the great idea to have us sing happy birthday to her, but the catch was she had to join in. And she did! It was great.

Happy birthday, Gigi! You are the best mom and grandma we could ever ask for!

I'm glad you're mine forever!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you guys celebrated the birthday girl on the extra special day of 10/10/10! She is most amazing and I love her bunches as well.

    ReplyDelete