Thursday, January 6, 2011

thrifty thursday

Happy new year! I can't believe it is already 2011. It feels like the summer just ended yesterday, but alas, we are onto a new year.

Hopefully this year will bring lots of Pyrex (among other important wishes!). I have been starving for Pyrex for the last three months. I really just haven't found anything great, which is a big bummer.

I did go to the Centerville DI this past week and happened upon some cute mugs. I was only going to buy two, but then they were so charming, I bought all five. I don't think I'll ever actually drink out of them - I am thinking of using them more along the lines of a vase or odds & ends holder.


I just thought the velocipede bicycle image was too great to pass up!


I will try to be better about posting, sorry for my absence!

2 comments: