Thursday, March 24, 2011

thrifty thursday

It was a pink kind of day at the thrift store!

I was so excited to find pink Tupperware! (The pink variety is harder to come by than some of the other colors).

These are TV trays that were used back in '50s (I'm guessing?). I looked them up online, and unfortunately, these trays came with a lid that fits over the square compartment. I didn't find any lids, darn it! But I am still really excited to use these - way more fun than eating off a regular plate, in my opinion.


The pink material underneath is a thrifted sheet. It is currently on a cycle in the washing machine. As soon as it is dry, I will be making a skirt to wear to my grammie's funeral on Saturday. She loved the color pink and always had her nails painted a pretty shade of pink, so I think it will be perfect.


Hope you had a lovely Thursday, gotta love all the sunshine we had in SLC today!

No comments:

Post a Comment