Tuesday, March 1, 2011

dear uncle mike,

Thanks a million for my vintage Fire King bowl. I L-O-V-E it. I was pretty much over the moon when my mom said you sent a surprise back for me, and when I saw it was carefully wrapped in paper towels for the plane ride home, I knew it was something good. Thank you!


I am also honored that you taped up the valentine I sent. Does that mean I'm your favorite?


You're the one who never hangs up the phone when I call, who always lets me talk to gram, who scraped off/warmed up the car a whole bunch when I visited, who stocked the fridge with bottled water, and who took me for a walk on frozen Lake Champlain. You're the best.


I also owe you big time for introducing me to Modern Family. It is downright hilarious, and I always think of you when I watch it. Have you seen this clip? I dedicate it to you.


I may not be Ann Coulter, but I'm sure glad you read my blog, too. I love you, uncle Mike!

1 comment: