Saturday, December 4, 2010

bow tie

A few weeks ago I tried out a student ward with a friend. After the meetings, I really felt like I should also go to my own ward. As I was driving home, I just couldn't decide what to do - but I automatically drove to the church building. Something inside me said, "Julia, go!"

Oh my, am I ever glad I did!

This cute guy was waiting for me. I could tell he was anxiously scanning the room, and when he saw me, he came running over.

You know why? The boy wore a bow tie just for me!


While I was tending his family and the kids were getting ready for church, I told him that I thought there was nothing more handsome than a boy in a bow tie.

He came the next Sunday wearing one. (I was at work and missed it).
So he tried again the following week. (When I was inspired to come).

Talk about persistent! He is just too adorable.

I can't wait until I have a boy who will wear a bow tie for me every week.

2 comments: