Wednesday, September 8, 2010

completely perfect

I know I already posted once today, but I am still riding the wave of the best day ever. It was totally simple, but absolutely great. I had the day entirely off and was determined to do whatever I felt like doing and nothing that didn't sound fun.

It started out with Jamba Juice with Lauren. She just moved back home and it was so fun to catch up. Then I went to the Salt Lake Temple by myself and had a really nice time there. A stop at the DI yielded nothing, but then I came home and watched a cheesy Hallmark movie. My favorite.

I have really been making sure to do things that scare me every day. Today I signed up for an Institute class and I went alone (I know, I know, not that scary - but still). Oh my word, I LOVED it! Awesome class, wonderful teacher; I cannot wait to go back next week.

A Dan's donut and good conversation with Tara after class, and then it was on to sewing with Beth. We both had a wicked case of the giggles all night. Between eating BLTs, me making too many sewing mistakes to count, and my mom telling all her friends and us about how Michael Bolton will be on Dancing with the Stars - we were seriously laughing forever.

It was a real treat to have such a fun day right in the middle of the week!


image via successandhappiness.net

Today was definitely memorable.

3 comments:

  1. I have no objections to a second post for the day. I am thoroughly entertained!!! I was also one of the many your mama called about Michael Bolton. She is way too funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cartoon. Love that you went to class by yourself. Good things happen to people who step out of their comfort zone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the encouragement! I still need to be more brave.

    ReplyDelete