Thursday, September 16, 2010

thrifty thursday

I'm starting to add retro glasses to my list of things to be on the lookout for. I found these at the Murray DI and think they are such a steal.

I love the polka dots and I love the red & white combination.



I know this sounds crazy, but when I step foot into a DI/thrift store, I get this profound sense of move it, move it. I have the need for speed. I am always under the assumption that everyone has their eyes on the things I want and I have to get there first (that sounds really mean, I promise I'm patient).

I always push a cart (in case I don't have enough arms to carry everything!) and I have my routine down. If anyone ever wants to come thrifting with me, you are more than welcome. You just have to be quick or you may get run over by my cart!

I am totally kidding. I would never do that.

2 comments: