Saturday, September 25, 2010

i love hallmark

image via multichannel.com


One of my favorite things about cable TV is the Hallmark channel.

Hallmark movies are near & dear to my heart. If there's anything that can reel me in for hours on end, it's that.

There's nothing quite like watching romantic cheese with a perma smile. I love it.

I have a good collection of movies stored in our DVR. I often browse through the programming schedule for an entire week and record all those that sound good. Then we usually have our cousins over for bean dip, Diet Coke, and movie viewing.

We are never disappointed.

My cousin Annie just returned from her mission and we needed a good, clean show to watch.

So we turned to Hallmark - The Magic of Ordinary Days.

Oh my heavens, it had us hook, line & sinker from minute one. With Keri Russell and a really handsome man starring in it, you really can't go wrong.

It was such a sweet love story and left both of us wanting to marry the main character, Ray. He was the cutest, most charming, gentle, loving man. Throughout the entire movie, we kept exclaiming over and over, "I love him!"

I have been dreaming about Ray all day (sigh) and Annie texted me saying that she couldn't stop thinking about him and that we have to watch the show again.

I am not kidding when I say it's that good. It makes you tear up and will leave you happier than you've felt all week.

And it will REALLY make you want a Ray of your own. I know I do. If I marry one-fourth the man Ray's character portrays, I will be one lucky lady.

Did you know that the Hallmark stores have many of the original movies available for purchase? (what a novel idea, go figure), but I seriously did not know this little fact until last year. It makes me want to get a part-time job there so I can have a discount and watch Hallmark movies all day long.

4 comments:

  1. you are a cheesy freak! i love hallmark movies too so i think you got that from me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are really Hallmark nerds. I think it's sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looooove cheesy movies. I must admit, I haven't seen too many Hallmark movies but I'm all over the lifetimes ones

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beth, you have to see this one! You will love it. We can watch Hallmark while we sew!

    ReplyDelete