Thursday, September 9, 2010

thrifty thursday

Here are some of the gems from Pyrex heaven that left their home in Vermont and found a new residence in my collection.

The bowl on the bottom left is a pretty popular Butterprint pattern. And the snowflake dish on the bottom right was recently on Mad Men.

The top two patterns I quite like and have never seen before, so I knew I had to snatch them up.

The sunflower lid sits on top of a bright orange dish. This is in honor of my gram who loves sunflowers, so maybe I can dedicate this piece to her. If it's an excuse to buy Pyrex, I'll take it!

I sort of feel like I cheated with these acquisitions because they didn't come from the DI. However, with the recent sicko who did some terrible & disgusting things at the Sandy DI, I had to skip a week showing retro things that came from there.

How people can be so downright awful is appalling. I hope he gets life in prison.

Keep the horrible people of this world out, and keep the Pyrex in.

1 comment:

  1. I do love the lid. I can't believe you carried these dishes all the way home on the plane. So dedicated to your collection!

    ReplyDelete