Thursday, September 2, 2010

thrifty thursday

This thrifty thursday feature is in honor of the first Utah football game of the season tonight.

Go Utes!

When I drove through my neighborhood tonight, I couldn't help but smile at all the cars jammed together. And I especially love the cars that sport U of U flags on the windows.

But I felt a little sad when I got home and had to watch the game on TV instead of smack dab in the stadium. I am going to have to buy some tickets. I have to be in Rice Eccles this season wearing all my U of U garb and cheering on my favorite team with everyone else. It's a must.

I found these shoes at the DI and I was so ecstatic about them. They are the first pair of vintage shoes I've purchased. Usually I find some really awesome ones, but they are always too small. Those ladies sure had teeny, tiny feet back then (mine are small at 6 1/2, but are still too big for most of the pairs I've seen).

Aren't these awesome, though? And I didn't even pay $10 for them. Too bad someone took it upon themself to write the price in a Sharpie, but I still think they are adorable shoes.
Let's go, Utah! Bring it home on this exciting game-opener night!

1 comment: