Saturday, August 7, 2010

the best customer service around

I have to give a round of applause to Zappos. I have always thought so highly of this company and have been a loyal customer since high school. You can't beat free shipping both ways, a great product selection, friendly staff, and a package delivered to your doorstep one day after ordering.

When I looked through the mail a few days ago, I had a letter from Zappos. I thought it was a little strange since I haven't recently ordered anything. When I opened it up, this is what I found:

Apparently my mom and I ordered a gift certificate almost six years ago and it was never used. That's right! If you zoom in closely, you can see that the issue date was 12/24/04. I was dumbfounded that 1) a record of it was kept, and 2) Zappos took the time to send an actual letter and uphold the original purchase so many years later.

My goodness, what an awesome company! Who does that these days? I have always had positive experiences with Zappos in the past and receiving this made me want to give my pennies to them even more.

With forgotten money now to spend, I immediately hopped onto the website to look for some new shoes. Shoes will always be a weakness of mine. When everything else changes, at least your shoe size is consistent.

I found these lovelies:
Adorable, and kind of quirky. I think the colors are so fun together.



And these:
images via zappos.com

I love the buckles and I'm leaning toward this pair.

Zappos sure is smart. I think they know a little secret.

A happy customer returns.



No comments:

Post a Comment