Monday, August 2, 2010

our fhe

Welcome to Monday nights at our house.

Where the best FHE around is watching the Bachelorette.

Really, this season has been a total hoot. The guys were hilarious. I loved all the practical jokes, cheese ball comments, and how fun every guy made each episode.

Tonight we geared up for the big finale.

Here was the spread + a yummy caramel apple and sparkling lemonade not pictured.

The night wouldn't be complete without a tribute to Kasey, the awkward, nasal improv singer who got a gorgeous heart and shield tattoo surrounded by diamonds on his forearm. We will always "guard and protect your heart", Kasey.
Here is the usual crew. I am not embarrassed in the slightest that a show such as this brought us together so many Monday nights for good laughs. We had to have a shot by the people of the hour, hottie Roberto and Ali. Thanks for the grand times, Beth & Elliott.
And I saved the best for last.

Chris L.

Oh my, is he my favorite or what.

He is the absolute sweetest guy, a total family man and such a class act. I may or may not have a huge crush on him.

Really Chris, come to Utah. I can convert you. And I'm okay with your tattoo since it's symbolic of your mom.

I didn't think it was possible for Chris to get better, but he did in every episode. I mean really, just take one look at him. And wearing a periodic table of the elements shirt? You're killing me! I am hoping with all my heart that Chris is the next Bachelor. I can't wait to see more where that came from!
image via abc.com

1 comment: