Thursday, August 5, 2010

yum-o

Have you ever tried a Banbury Cross creation? You are missing out if you answered no. This bakery makes everything tasty, specifically donuts.

I remember going there as a little girl before dropping my siblings off at school. We'd always take the minivan (gag!) through the drive-thru and I'd get a handful of donut holes. I thought it was so special. Now, ages later, they are just as mouth-watering as they were then!

I always try to bring Margaret a treat each time I go to take care of her. Since I'm working the 8-3 shift over the summer, she gets a breakfast treat. This past week it was this cinnamon roll from Banbury.

Look at that baby! Yum-o! I mean, who wouldn't love a cinnamon roll the size of a mixing bowl? Margaret was definitely satisfied and licked her plate clean.

Go check it out. I promise you won't be disappointed. But don't say I didn't warn you - it can be a dangerously delicious place.

Which is not a bad thing at all.

It just means you get to go back more than once!

1 comment:

  1. the van is not gaggy! it got us to where we wanted to go! you loved sitting in the back and having treats! now it is a treat to have you drive me!!!!

    ReplyDelete