Monday, August 23, 2010

my heart is bleeding red

I'm feeling pretty sentimental today.

It's the first time in 18 years that I won't be going back to school.

No new first day of school outfit, no picture on the porch, no lugging heavy books around or stopping at the campus bookstore.

It's a really strange feeling. I'm somewhat relieved and somewhat sad all mixed into one.


And probably the very worst part of it all is that I don't have season tickets to the Utah football games. I cringe typing those words! I am such a beloved fan.

No more school means no more MUSS membership (MUSS is the Mighty Utah Student Section = cheap tickets).


What on earth will I ever do? Hopefully I can get tickets to a few of the games, and most importantly the BYU-Utah game. I'd give up a Pyrex bowl to go to that.


I hope that all of my friends and everyone who is going back has a great first day of school today!

If you ever need a stay-up-late study buddy, treats during stressful times, or a really loud football fan, give me a call.

I'm good at all three.

2 comments: