Tuesday, August 24, 2010

you've got a friend in me

Last week I bid farewell to one of my best friends from Nursing school. She left for an LDS mission to Ecuador where she will serve as the mission nurse. I am going to miss her a bunch, but she will do such an awesome job in her new calling.

I made so many outstanding friends during my two years at the College of Nursing. The stories of how I met each one are all unique. Maybe one day I will write about them individually here. One thing I know for sure is that it wasn't just happenstance that our paths crossed. That's a definite feeling.

It always happened at just the moment I needed it to. The dots were perfectly connected and we all helped each other get through school.

Here we are as newbies just starting out.

This is me and Nicole. We met in assessment lab because I overheard her talking about how she had a U pass to park up at school. I had no idea where the correct U lot was, so I asked to follow her to it after class and she showed me the way. We were instant friends and we made the trek to and from the parking lot together a million times after that.


Three of my greatest friends: Wrandi, Nicole, and Jerica.


At a farewell/happy birthday facial courtesy of Wrandi. Thanks!

The day before Sister Rodgers reported to the MTC. See you in 18 short months!


To learn more about the church I belong to, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment