Monday, August 16, 2010

spoiled with retro

I pretty much am the luckiest girl ever thanks to my friends.

Beth came over and surprised me with this glass Pyrex baby bottle.



What a dream.

It's nothing like what I have in my collection and I'm already imagining how I will use it in my future house.


Then Nicole snatched a never-been-used trio of Pyrex casserole dishes from 1979. They are sweet! They were a wedding gift given to her friend's parents 31 years ago.



I just about fainted when Nicole texted me a picture of the box. I can't believe I now own Pyrex with its original packaging. How fun! (Thank you also to Nicole's kindest friend who so generously gave this to a complete stranger like me).


Cristie is one of the most thoughtful people I know. I had been talking to her about how I wanted glass milk bottles and what do you know - she found two for me on her way to Bear Lake!



When I went to lunch with my friend Jerica last week, she pulled a bag of Pyrex out from her trunk. She found it at the Delta DI. I was so excited!






If there ever was a Pyrex lottery, I think I pretty much just hit the jackpot.

Thanks a bunch to all you cute ladies; you are wonderful!

1 comment:

  1. You are the one that is so fun to shop for because you have this great interest in cool stuff from yester-year. I do wish those milk bottles would come a little cleaner. . .

    ReplyDelete